We're happy to announce that Dedicated Dental Service has reopened May 4, 2020. Due to COVID-19, we have updated our daily procedures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
- Upon your arrival we ask you to call our office 573-1900 and please remain in your car.
- Upon your arrival we will ask some screening questions, ask you to use hand sanitizer and your temperature will be taken.
- Patients and visitors must wear face masks at all times when in our clinics. This requirement protects everyone by helping to stop the spread of the virus.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and reduced wait time, this might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We'll only allow patients with appointments in the office (minors can have adult), anyone accompanying you must wait in their vehicle.
- All appointments will be at our Mission location only during the month of May. We will contact you if you have an appointment at our Wilmot location to schedule you at our Mission location if you'd like. You will also have the option to schedule at a later date at our Wilmot location.
Dedicated Dental operates two state-of-the-art dental facilities in Tucson, Arizona, delivering the best dental services Tucson has to offer in a warm and comfortable environment. Come see what our 40+ years of experience has to offer.
A beautiful smile and a healthy mouth are critical for self-confidence. But fear and anxiety over dental procedures and cleanings are very common and often keep patients from visiting the dentist regularly. We believe your comfort during dental visits is just as important as your oral health and offer nitrous oxide (laughing gas) upon request so you can have the beautiful smile and healthy mouth you desire.
Dedicated Dental Service is Tucson's leading dental provider.
"Perfecting smiles for over 40 years." - Dr. B
Two Tucson locations to conveniently serve you.
Se habla español.
"Dr. Bedoya makes you feel like family." - Mary Martin, patient for 9 years